Wondering how to get started in Wicca or Paganism? These books make a great starting place. Christopher Penczak, Silver Ravenwolf. Wicca for Beginners, and more!
- Easy to read and understand! ⭐
- A great 101 crystal book! 💎
- 128 pages 📖
- One of many classic beginner Witchcraft books 🌟
- Has older, foundational Wicca traditions ⭐
- 368 pages 📘
The Complete Book of Incense, Oils and Brews by Scott Cunningham is a great book for reference and research to any herbalist or Witch of any level! Full of potion recipes, herbal correspondences, and more, this 288 page book contains more than 100 recipes for you to make and work from!
Practice an ancient magic that is both natural and powerful—the elemental Earth magic of crystals, stones, and metals.
- A beautiful gateway into herbalism 🌱
- Traditional read for Baby Witches ⭐
- 336 pages 📖
- Beginner-friendly ⭐
- Learn: Energy clearing & crystal work 💎
- 240 pages 📖
- Inside: A training course on the foundations of spellcraft & ritual magic ✨
- Learn: Magical timing, magical processes, ritual space and tools, journaling, and dreamwork 🌠
- Pages: 288 pages 📖