Wish you could call more like-minded friends into your life? Maybe you live in a town where you feel that no other Wiccans, Pagans, Witches, or Healers live in? Perhaps you’re looking for a very specific new friend who is along the same life-path as you and wants to help solve the problems of the world, just like you do!
If you’ve already checked Witchvox.com to find new Witchy friends, then try a more magickal route; open the path to new friends with our favorite Witch’s bottle spell — The Witch’s Friendship Bottle Spell! This friendship spell has brought numerous Wiccan friends into my life and we’ve remained friends for over a decade!
The best part? You can cast this spell with ingredients from your kitchen!
The Witch’s Friendship Bottle Spell
- Waxing Moon or Full Moon
- Hour of Venus
- Sage or Palo Santo (to energetically cleanse all ingredients)
- 1 Glass Jar with a lid, sterilized
- Yellow paper (Yellow is the color of friendship.)
- 1 Black pen, or your favorite quill and ink
- Cauldron or fire-proof bowl, optional
- Pentacle Plate/Peyton, optional
- Tiger’s Eye, or 6 Tiger’s Eye pebbles
- 6 Coriander pods or powder (or any other friendship herbs you’d like)
- 3 Lemon Slices, sun dried
- 3 Drops of Preserved Lemon Juice
- 1 Yellow, Brown, or Pink Candle
- Prepare your ritual space: Cleanse yourself with sage or palo santo, and use your favorite circle casting technique. Here is our favorite!
- Cleanse and consecrate: Using your sage and palo santo, cleanse each item that will be used in your friendship spell. Visualize each item surrounded with yellow light and know that each ingredient will bring new friends into your life.
- Visualize: Place the jar on your pentacle plate or altar, if not using a peyton. Visualize that as it fills, so shall your life fill with new, aligned friendship. Visualize yourself being happy.
- Write the traits of your new friend(s): Cut the yellow paper into strips. On each strip, write one exact trait or quality that you want your new friend(s) to have. As you write, say the quality out loud and visualize the friend you make with that quality. Important Note: Do NOT list a specific person. You’re calling the person who will be right and best for you, and it’s not always the person that you THINK you want.
- Add the traits to the jar: One at a time, pick up a trait/quality strip, say the trait out loud, visualize the friend you are calling having that trait, light the paper on fire, and let it burn to ash in your cauldron. Continue visualizing as it burns, then dump the ashes into your jar. If you’re not using a cauldron, you can simply fold the paper strip, unfold it to release the magick, and drop it into the jar. Note: If you are calling one friend, fold the paper once. If you’re calling multiple friends, fold the paper the number of times for each friend you’re calling.
- Add Lemon Seeds to grow the friendship: Drop in the lemon seeds, one at a time, and say, “Into this bottle, I drop this seed To manifest into my need. I wish that my number of friends will grow, Based on the qualities I’ve placed below. An’ it harm none, so mote it be.”
- Add Tiger’s Eye to call only true friendship: Drop the tiger’s eye into the jar and say, “Tiger’s Eye to keep away false friends, And allow me to see the friends who will be loyal ‘til the end. An’ it harm none, so mote it be.”
- Add Coriander to invoke the true love of friendship: Drop or sprinkle in the coriander and say, “Coriander to invoke sisterly/brotherly love, Sisterly/brotherly love that my life has been void of. An’ it harm none, so mote it be.”
- Add Dried Lemon Slices to promote long-term growth of the friendship from seed: Place the dried lemon slices on top of the contents of the jar and with each addition say, “A lemon slice, the color yellow, Placed into this bottle to show Just how much the fruit called our friendship will grow. An’ it harm none, so mote it be.”
- Add Preserved Lemon Juice to preserve the friendship: Drop three drops of preserved lemon juice from the refrigerated bottle into the jar, and say: “Refrigerated lemon juice, meant to preserve, Serve the purpose you were meant to serve. Preserve this friendship, every little drop, Let us remain good friends until time stops. An’ it harm none, so mote it be.”
- Seal the spell: Place the lid on the jar, and using the colored wax, seal it. As you finish sealing the lid, say: “An’ it harm none, so mote it be.”
- Visualize and release: Visualize a great friendship while seeing a yellow or pink light around the bottle. Know the spell is done, and it is.
Buy spell ingredients from us!
The Book of Candle Magic: Candle Spell Secrets to Change Your Life by Madame Pamita$18.95
Oval Mini Cast Iron Cauldron$29.95
Oval Cast Iron Cauldron – Small$6.95
Triple Moon Goddess Cauldron – Medium$29.95
Three-Legged Cast-Iron Cauldron – Medium$44.95
Cast-Iron Pentacle Potbellied Cauldron – Small$15.95
Blue Long Chime Candles$13.95
Dark Blue Mini Magic Candles by Harmonia$9.95