Shop our selection of Hoodoo books written by trained, ordained, and officiated African Spirituality practitioners.
Hoodoo has been part of African American folk magic since our ancestors were brought to the U.S. during the slave trade. Our ancient spiritual traditions were adapted into a form that allowed us to continue connecting to our spiritual practices in secret.
Learn the various spiritual techniques that evolved from West Africa and Central Africa as they exist in modern, everyday life.
Our selection of books helps you embrace what it truly means to be Black Americans with true Black Culture in America.
Shop All Hoodoo Books
Embrace African spirituality and American traditions as today’s modern Hoodoo practices; learn how to work with ancestral spirits, rootwork, and more with these books.
- Teaches how to remove curses + keep bad luck away ⚪
- Learn aura cleansing + how to pinpoint bad vibe generators 👋
- 240 pages 📕
- Perfect for transitioning Witches, ATR practitioners, and more! ⭐
- Contains love spells, protection spells, prosperity spells, and more! ⚡
- Contains 75 ways to use Psalms 🙏🏽
- 400 Psalms prayers to use as spells ⭐
- Great guidebook for using Psalms in magick ⚡
- 202 Pages 📖
- Great for advanced practitioners 👁️
- Practice Hoodoo with everyday objects 🙌
- Paperback ⭐
- Perfect for beginners of Hoodoo or Voodoo! 🎩
- Contains wonderful bits of folk magick ⭐
- 226 pages 📙
- The most comprehensive book on Voodoo and Hoodoo we've ever seen 🎩
- Full of great conjure recipes and rituals ⚡
- 320 pages 📕