Athames for sale for every practitioner of Witchcraft, Wicca, or Paganism! Sometimes called daggers, these ritual and ceremonial tools are sold by this Witch Shop, Plentiful Earth.
Athames are beautiful ritual blades that are used in numerous Pagan religions! This ritual tool traditionally has a black handle and is double-bladed. As part of the Wiccan practice and its core beliefs and practices, it is against ethical code and spiritual code to cut things with an athame. Due to this, many of our blades are dull, to align with this practice of magic.
Athames for Sale:
Bring some royalty to your magickal circle with this beautiful Black Medieval Athame! Equipped with a long blade, cruciform cross guard, and black hilt wrapped in a faux leather finish, this athame appears to be a medieval sword in miniature. Cannot ship to MA or CA. 9″ blade.
- Perfect ritual or Renaissance festivals
- 10" long, 5" blade
- All natural, sustainably sourced bone
- Beautifully layered Damascus steel
- Approximately 8.5" in length, 3" blade
The Eastern Dragon Athame has an elegant appearance and is decorated with the image of a winding oriental dragon and a braided red tassel. The total athame measures 9 1/2″ in length with a 5 1/2″ blade.
- Beautifully engraved with Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- Matching set of stunning athames
- Larger dagger measures 18.5"
- Smaller dagger measures 10"
- New Orleans Witches love this athame! ⚡
- Multiple Fleur de lis decorate this beautiful blade.
- 11.5" in length, 7.5" blade.
This Goddess Athame displays a winged Goddess on its pewter sheath, which perfectly accents the scrollwork and goddess that compose the athame’s ornate hilt. The athame measures 13″ in length with an 8″ blade.
Add a Medieval feel to your ritual and magick with this Gothic Athame. Heavy in weight and decorated in a Gothic styling, this athame has silver inlays over a black handle. This athame measures 9.5″ in length with a 5 1/2″ blade.