If you thought you loved banana nut bread, wait until you try this super easy, mega moist banana nut bread recipe!
It’s basically cake.
Who doesn’t like cake? This banana bread recipe is loaded up with creamy butter, sweet sugar, and overripe bananas, creating the perfect bite of banana nut bread.
Allergic to nuts? Don’t worry: you can replace the nuts with your favorite seeds instead!
Wondering why this recipe includes words such as “good health,” “protection,” and “growth?”
We believe that every ingredient has a specific energy that adds a sparkle of magic to your cooking. This bread recipe’s ingredients happen to correspond to health, protection, and growth!
But what does that mean?
Cooking With Intention: Kitchen Witchcraft
We invite you to cook with intention and create positive change in your life.
Think of it as affirmations and mindfulness when you cook.
As you make this bread recipe, read each ingredient’s energetic properties.
When you add each ingredient, visualize your life being filled with those energies.
By adding intention to your cooking, you invite positive change into your life!
Sound cheesy? Give it a try – it can’t hurt!
Is Homemade Banana Bread Better Than Store-Bought Mix?
Absolutely! Homemade banana bread is filled with fresh ingredients that contain more vitamins and stronger energetic vibes than dehydrated mixes.
Also, when you cook at home, you have the ability to set an intention, such as good health, into your cooking!
What Makes This Recipe The Best Banana Bread Recipe?
This bread recipe is more like a cake. You’re welcome!
Moist & Easy Banana Nut Bread Recipe For Good Health, Protection & Growth | Kitchen Witch RecipesAdd To Yummly!
- 2 Loaf Pans 9" x 5"
- 2 cups All-purpose flour Energetic Properties: Nurturing, love, growth
- 1 teaspoon Salt Energetic Properties: Purification, cleansing, protection
- 2 teaspoons Baking soda Energetic Properties: Purification, cleansing, banishing
- 2 cups White sugar Energetic Properties: Easier change, sweetness, charisma
- 1 cup Butter softened, Energetic Properties: Easier change, peace, transitions
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract Energetic Properties: Harmony, peace, love
- 2 cups Overripe bananas Energetic Properties: Resilience, increased spirituality, growth
- 1 cup Nuts or seeds, chopped Energetic Properties: Growth, good health, flexibility
- 4 Large eggs beaten, Energetic Properties: Protection, good health, growth
- ¼ cup Nuts or seeds, chopped optional, Energetic Properties: Growth, good health, flexibility
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter and flour two 9×5-inch bread pans.
- In a medium bowl, sift and stir together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Cream together the sugar and butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir bananas, nuts/seeds, eggs, and vanilla extract into the creamed mixture until well blended.
- Pour in the flour mixture 1/3 at a time, stirring until just until blended.
- Divide the batter evenly between the two prepared pans.
- Optional: Top each loaf with 2 tablespoons of nuts or seeds.
- Bake for 60 – 70 minutes, until a knife, inserted into the tallest part of each loaf, comes out clean.
- Let loaves cool in the pans for at least 13 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool for 22 minutes on cooling racks.
- Wrap each loaf with aluminum foil and refrigerate the loaves for 2 hours or more before serving.
You May Also Like: