Relaxing, calming, and beautiful, lavender is a highly cherished herb for aromatherapy, bath products, and massage oils!
One sniff of a few drops of lavender essential oil, and its scent will chase away any fear, stress, and worry you may have.
The popularity behind this beautiful purple flower comes from an acute need to reduce stress, especially during the pandemic and potential looming war.
More importantly: Did you know that you can also use it for spells?
That’s right, like all plants, lavender has a specific type of energy that it adds to your magical work!
Its purple flowers inspire psychic activity, dream recall, and more!
Surprisingly, Lavender is a member of the mint family!
Here’s our list of the magickal correspondences of Lavender.
Table of contents
- How To Use Lavender In Magic | Lavender Spiritual & Spell Uses
- Lavender Health Benefits, Healing Properties & Medicinal Uses
- Lavender Warnings
- Buy Lavender products from us!
How To Use Lavender In Magic | Lavender Spiritual & Spell Uses
In addition to using lavender in aromatherapy, it has energetic properties that can help you manifest change when you set intentions.
- There are many types of lavender, such as lavandula angustifolia, aloe, and officinalis.
Folk Names for Lavender
- Elf leaf
Gender of Lavender
Elements that Rule Lavender
Planets that Rule Lavender
Signs that Rule Lavender
Deities that Rule Lavender
Chakras that work with Lavender
- Third Eye
Lavender’s Magickal Properties
- Attract men: Wear lavender perfume or add lavender essential oil to your beauty and love spells to bring your next lover to you.
- Banishing harmful spirits: Sprinkle the flowers along the floor of your home or business to ward away evil spirits.
- Happiness: Bake lavender into cookies or flavor your lemonade with the flower to bring happiness.
- Increase intelligence: Drink the tea, make a sachet, or eat food crafted from lavender to increase your brainpower.
- Long Life: Use lavender in your beauty routine or carry the flower on you to promote longevity.
- Purification: Burn lavender or use the fresh sprigs to sprinkle blessed water in your home to remove harmful energies.
- Sleep: Make a tea, fill an eye pillow, or place a few drops of lavender essential oil into your full pillow; its scent and energy will help relax your mind and bring on sleep.
Lavender Health Benefits, Healing Properties & Medicinal Uses
Lavender has amazing medicinal properties, ranging from long-term anxiety relief to physically relieving bug bites and helping hair growth.
When used with a doctor’s recommendation, lavender has been seen as effective against:
- Bug bites
- Fungal infections
- Hair loss
- Minor burns
- Always consult a doctor before taking or using any herb medicinally.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid eating large amounts of lavender.
- Lavender essential oil can harm the body if not diluted. Learn how to dilute essential oils here.
What are some of your favorite ways to use Lavender in your magickal working?
Let us know in the comments below!
Buy Lavender products from us!
Copyright 2022 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.