Warm nutmeg in the fall and winter seasons raises our spirits in more ways than one! This magical spice is found in cakes, cookies, savories, and even ale; now, you can find it in your magical cabinet! That’s right! Just like all other items in our world, this humble spice adds incredible powers to your spells and rituals!
Its ability to heighten your spiritual connection and psychic abilities makes it a perfect spice for Samhain, while its firey energies give your vitality a boost around Yule!
Nutmeg is known to be toxic when ingested in high amounts; use sparingly in foods and drinks. Luckily, its energy is really high; a pinch usually does the trick! Even so, when it comes to magick, we prefer to work with this spice externally.
Here’s our list of the magickal correspondences of Nutmeg!
Magickal Properties of Nutmeg | Nutmeg Materia Magicka
- Myristica fragrans
- Bishop’s Wort
- Nigella Seed
Signs that Rule Nutmeg
Deities that Rule Nutmeg
Chakras that work with Nutmeg
- Third Eye
Nutmeg’s Magickal Properties
- Astral Projection
- Meditate while holding this spice to help get your body and mind into the right vibrational state.
- Add the ground powder to your favorite hot foot powder recipes.
- Draw an X over a photo or petition to remove something from your life.
- Sprinkle a dash of the powdered form onto your favorite psychic tea latte to help get into the right vibrational state.
- Carry this spice with you when heading into any court case or scenario to help reveal the truths of your case.
- Sprinkle a bit of nutmeg into your existing lover’s shoe to increase the romance.
- Attract your future lover by wearing cologne or perfume with nutmeg tones.
- Rub your slot machine or seat at a table game with the whole nut to bring good luck.
- Lucid Dreaming
- Sleep with a whole nut under your pillow.
- Keep a whole nut in your purse or sprinkle a bit of the powder into your wallet to attract money and wealth.
- Business owners can keep a nut in the cash register or in their money safe to attract more income.
- Spiritual Connection
- Include this spice in incense blends to help raise your awareness.
- Dress a purple candle to help connect to spirit guides.
- Keep a nut as a talisman to promote safe travel.
- Most herbs, including nutmeg, should not be ingested by pregnant women without consulting a doctor first.
- “However, as little as 2 teaspoons or 5 grams can cause some symptoms of toxicity. At larger amounts, symptoms become worse and serious complications or death can occur.” – WebMD
What are some of your favorite ways to use Nutmeg in your magickal working?
Let us know in the comments below!
Copyright 2021 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.