Love spells, romantic nights, a bouquet of happiness – there are so many ways to use roses in Witchcraft and spells!
Table of contents
These amazing flowers have the highest vibration of all the floral plants, which makes them a great addition to your magic spells, glamours, beauty products, and more!
With so many colors to choose from, this plant can be used in almost any spell to attract or banish! The petals tend to attract specific energies, while the thorns often banish.
A dried flower or bud can lend preservation powers to your magic, acting as a good luck charm or talisman!
Different colors have different purposes.
To work with roses easily, all you have to do is learn what colors correspond to each type of energy, then pick the color that works best for your spell casting!
The best part is, you can get them from almost anywhere these days! We sell dried petals here in the store, but fresh ones can be found in your local grocery store!
Be careful if you plan to cook with or eat any part of the plant, as some are sprayed with pesticides, may contain chemical scents, or be artificially dyed. Always check before eating!
Enough of the warnings, let’s do some magic! Here’s our list of the magickal correspondences of Rose!
See the herbal correspondences of all herbs.
Magickal Properties of Roses | A Materia Magicka
- The Queen of All Flowers
- Heart chakra
Rose’s Magical Properties
- To your bath or any spell, add red petals to attract love, pink to attract friendship, yellow to attract optimism, or orange to attract creativity.
- Create a water and wear it as a perfume before a night out.
- Banish Harm and Negativity:
- Carry a dried flower as a talisman.
- Use the thorns to pierce and bring an end to negativity or harm.
- Add the petals to a facial steam.
- Decorate your home with pink roses to remind yourself to be kind.
- Drink orange rose tea to help inspire your next pursuit.
- Cut Cords or Sever Ties:
- Use the thorns to pierce and cut through metaphysical ties between two people or objects
- Take a rose bath or use a rose facial steam before throwing a glamour.
- Good Luck:
- Plant them in your garden to attract the attention and luck of the Fae.
- Fill a poppet or doll with red petals and specific traits to attract love.
- Make a honey jar by infusing your honey with the petals before creating the jar.
- Gift white roses to someone to who you want to stay loyal.
- Decorate a wedding or handfasting ceremony with white roses to instill loyalty within the union.
- Sew money into a poppet or a sachet, or add a petal to your wallet to attract wealth.
- New Beginnings:
- Use the white variety in a bridal bouquet! This brings in new beginnings for the bride and introduces new beginnings to the catcher of the tossed bouquet!
- Positive Energy:
- Burn the petals instead of white sage to help cleanse your home. This can also bring positive, loving energies in!
- Use white petals in world peace rituals.
- Sprinkle rose water on the clothes to add natural protection to the wearer.
- Psychic Development:
- Brew and drink tea made from organic petals on Wednesdays or on nights of the full moon or new moon.
- Create rose water and use it as a perfume before a date.
- Take a bath with pink petals as part of your self-care routine
- Universal Love:
- Overcome grief by tending to or decorating your house with these bouquets.
What are some of your favorite ways to use Roses in your magickal working?
Let us know in the comments below!
Copyright 2021 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.
You may also like: