Sweet apple pie, warm pumpkin spice, and spicy red candles invoke incredible feelings. These delicious items make us feel cozy, strong, empowered, full of vitality, and safe at home. It’s no coincidence that the magickal properties of this brownish-red, curled tree bark align to those vibrations!
The best part is that you probably already have this magickal herb in your kitchen pantry! Cinnamon is one of my favorite herbs to work magick with. It also provides a powerful spiritual boost to spells and speeds up results! You’ve heard of our Famous Cinnamon Money Spell, right? Point made!
The cinnamon we have in our pantries typically comes from the curled bark of the cinnamon tree; cinnamon sticks are the curled bark. Furthermore, the leaves of the tree can also be used in mojo bags and spells! So, with the swiftness of cinnamon, here’s our list of the magickal correspondences of Cinnamon!
Magickal Properties of Cinnamon | Cinnamon Materia Magicka
- Cinnamomum verum
Gender of Cinnamon
Elements that Rule Cinnamon
Planets that Rule Cinnamon
Signs that Rule Cinnamon
Deities that Rule Cinnamon
Chakras that work with Cinnamon
- Root chakra
- Sacral chakra
Cinnamon’s Magickal Properties
- Consecrate: Burn to bless your sacred space or anoint magickal tools with diluted oil
- Healing: Burn the herb/incense or drink a cup of cinnamon tea to aid in healing
- Home Protection: Placing a cinnamon broom above your front door protects your home
- Love Spells: Add the oil or herb to spells or sachets to quickly bring love into your life
- Lust Spells: Create a perfume out of diluted cinnamon oil to inspire lust
- Money Drawing Spells: Attract prosperity by wiping 5 lines of cinnamon on a dollar bill to create a quick money charm. (more here)
- Protection: Anoint yourself with diluted oil to bring protection from negative energy
- Sex Magick: Burn the herb or incense to increase male libido or empower sex magick
- Speeds up Spells: Add cinnamon to your spells to help them manifest faster
- Spirituality: Burn the herb or incense to help inspire your spiritual side
- Success: Utilize cinnamon in your spells to gain victory or success
- Victory: Rub the powdered bark on your hand on a Sunday to ensure victory
Cinnamon’s Medicinal Properties
Cinnamon has been seen as effective against:
- Blood sugar fluctuations
- Car sickness
- Funguses (has anti-fungal properties)
- Morning sickness (ask your doctor first)
- Slow digestion
- Slow metabolism
- Upset stomach
- If you are pregnant, limit the intake of cinnamon and consult a doctor before using cinnamon as a treatment.
- If you have stomach ulcers, this herb may agitate your issue.
What are some of your favorite ways to use Cinnamon in your magickal working?
Let us know in the comments below!
Shop for Cinnamon Magickal Ingredients with us!
Copyright 2019 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.