Resin incense blends from Azure Green, 1618 Gold, Anna Riva, and more!
- Simply break into small pieces and place on a lit charcoal incense tablet ♨
- Perfect for purification rituals ⚪
- 3 ounces, by weight ⚖
Resin incenses are the most popular type of incense among Witches because it is the cleanest and most pure form of incense. This Copal Resin Incense is great for purification, consecration, communication across other planes, and banishing. Burn resin incense on charcoal tablets.
- Simply add a small piece of resin to a lit incense charcoal tablet! 🔥
- Perfect for astral projection and ancestral communication 🔮
- 1 pound of resin incense, including chunks, pebbles, and dust. ⚡
High quality and potency, this Dragon’s Blood (Sang de Dragon) is a resin that is perfect for boosting the power of your spells, particularly spells for protection, power, and purification. This package contains 13 grams of dragon’s blood resin.
Resin incenses are the most pure and potent type of incense, and this makes it a Witch’s favorite! This Dragon’s Blood Resin Incense is sold in .5 ounce bags and is perfect for increased power, purification, protection, and consecration. Burn resin incense on charcoal tablets!
No additives or dilution here! This Frankincense Tears Resin, when burned on charcoal tablets, raises the energies of your sacred space to the vibration of meditation, protection, purification, and consecration.
- Purify your space 🏠
- Neutralize your energies 🙏🏽
- 1.5 ounces of resin ♨️
Invite the cleanest scent of Frankincense & Myrrh into your sacred space with this resin incense. Frankincense is used for consecration, meditation, protection, and purifying while Myrrh is used for protection, purification, healing, and magical potency. Together, they create an aura of absolute power. Burn this and other resins on charcoal tablets!
This Granular Frankincense Tears Resin is packaged from bulk by AzureGreen, and is great to burn during Lammas and Lugnasadh rituals. Though frankincense and myrrh tend to bring up certain religious connotations to the western mind, they have been in active use as magical incenses, religious tools, and for their healing properties since at least [...]
- Simply add a small amount to a lit charcoal tablet ♨
- Aids in meditation 🧘
- 2 ounces of incense resin ⚖
- Frankincense Resin
- Benzoin Resin
- Myrrh Resin
- 10 Charcoal Tablets
- Damar Resin
- Incense Burner
- Spiritual Uses: Enlightenment, Crown chakra healing 🤍
- How To Use: Place up to 1/2 teaspoon on a lit charcoal tablet ♨
- Size: 1.2 ounces ⚖
- Perfect for burning powdered and resin incense ✨
- Safe for indoor use 🏡
- Always use a heat-proof bowl ⚡️
- Burn time: 20 - 30 minutes 🔥
- Odorless & perfect for homemade incense blends ♨
- 10, 33mm disks ⭐