This hot foot powder recipe is your answer for those times when you need someone to GTFO of your life. Maybe you want to pack a crazy good punch when it comes to the protection of your home or business?
Maybe you’ve done every mundane thing you can do to remove someone from your life, and this is the bow that seals the package.
This easy, DIY witch recipe contains all of the vibes to protect from and banish all harmful people, energies, and influences!
Sprinkle hot foot powder across thresholds, around your property, into footprints, around your desk, or mix it with the dirt of someone’s footprint to keep specific people, energies, and entities away from you. Learn how to make it below!
Drop a just pinch of hot foot powder into the shoes of the person you want to get rid of. Can’t get into their shoes? That’s okay! You can easily sprinkle a bit into their footprints as they walk away. PS: This question is where the name of this powder comes from! Learn how to make it below!
Sprinkle hot foot powder across the thresholds or entrances of your house for protection against thieves and unwanted people. Learn how to make it below!
Sometimes, if a person’s intentions are stronger than the banishing spell you cast, your spell may not appear to be successful. It’s time to match their intentions with more energy and intent. We have the perfect spell for that.
This time, gather some dirt from the unwanted peoples’ footprints. Mix this dirt with your hot foot powder. Dress and light a black candle to remove those unwanted people from your life. We like to follow this with “An’ it harm none, so mote it be” to make sure that the person leaves peacefully. Learn how to make it below!
You can magically keep workplace drama away from you by sprinkling hot foot powder around your desk or cubicle at work. Learn how to make it below!
While the ingredients are spicy, they will not make someone go up in flames.
Hot Foot Powder Recipe
- Glass Jar
- 1 tsp. Black Salt Magical Properties: Banishing
- 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper Magical Properties: Banishing, speed
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper Magickal Properties: Banishing
- 1 tsp. Activated Charcoal Magical Properties: Absorbing and neutralizing harmful energy
- 1 tsp. Habanero Powder Magical Properties: Banishing, discomfort
- 1 tsp. Red Sandalwood Powder Magical Properties: Purification, protection
- 1 pinch Sulfur Magickal Properties: Neutralizing harmful energy
- Using your favorite magickal vessel, add each item one at a time, visualizing harmful influences turning away from your life.
- Mix thoroughly, visualizing harmful influences turning away from your life.
- Store in a tightly-sealed glass jar.
- To use, sprinkle in the shoes of a specific person, around your property for protection, around your desk to stop gossip, or as part of a banishing ritual.
- Do not use this as incense.
- Wash your hands after handling.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth while handling; this will burn.
Buy ingredients for hot foot powder
What’s your favorite way to use this powder?
Leave a comment below!
Note: Using this or other spellwork is not a substitute or answer for getting away from dangerous people or scenarios. Always call 911 or use a hotline if you are in danger or are being harassed or assaulted.
Copyright 2021 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.
You’ll also like: