It’s that time again, astrologically; when planets are direct we can move forward with a clarified purpose.
Retrogrades are often misunderstood and people panic during this time.
The #StationsDirectChallenge is all about empowerment!
In This Article
This challenge is for each time a planet goes direct, how we can move forward with serenity and productivity on our side.
Are you ready?
Let’s get started!
Key Themes Of Each Retrograde
When a planet goes retrograde, this means that the planets appear to be moving backward in the sky.
This can create a feeling of confusion, as though we are going backward in our lives.
However, this is not the case!
Retrogrades are a time for us to slow down, reflect on our past actions, and make adjustments accordingly.
Don’t freak out, but each planet has a retrograde period; there’s more than just the Mercury retrograde.
The good news is that each type of retrograde gives us a different, beautiful perspective, which is what this viral challenge is all about!
During a retrograde, it is important to be aware of the planets involved and the key themes associated with each one.
Inner Planet Retrograde Themes
- Mercury: Planet of communication, travel, commerce, and technology
- Venus: Planet of love, relationships, beauty, values
- Mars: Planet of action, aggression, energy, confidence
Outer Planet Retrograde Themes
- Jupiter: Planet of expansion, abundance, luck, goals
- Saturn: Planet of restriction, responsibility, karma, structure
- Uranus: Planet of change, innovation, rebellion, beliefs
- Neptune: Planet of spirituality, intuition, dreams, introspection
- Pluto: Planet of power, transformation, death, rebirth
Take The #StationsDirectChallenge
Now that you are familiar with the planet’s key themes associated with them, it is time to put this knowledge into action!
Each time a planet that was originally retrograde stations direct – this means it has left the shadow period and will appear to be moving forward in the sky once again – take six days to document what you’ve learned!
Use these daily prompts to explore what this means for you, whether by pulling tarot cards, exploring through journaling, creating pieces of art or music, sharing your journey on TikTok, or anything else that you can think of!
Whether you decide to take do this as a social media challenge or a personal, fun challenge, the process is the same – at the end of the retrograde period, answer one question a day:
- Day 1: Lessons – What have you immediately learned?
- Day 2: Blessings – What do you feel deeply grateful for post-retrograde?
- Day 3: Reflection – What do you need to let go of and free yourself from?
- Day 4: Redirection – How can you bring more of what you desire into your life?
- Day 5: Revisit – What could you try from a different perspective this time for moving forward?
- Day 6: Revamp – What can you give a little makeover, upcycle, or improvement that will bring you more value moving forward?
How To Get Involved In This Challenge
Participating in the #StationsDirectChallenge is easy!
Simply use the hashtag on social media to share your daily posts and progress with others.
I will be sharing my own journey with the challenge as well, so be sure to follow along!
I hope you enjoy this challenge and that it empowers you to move forward with serenity, productivity, and confidence!
Remember, we are all in this together* – let’s support each other on our journeys! Show up for your fellow creators and enjoy each other’s company along the way!
*Disclaimer: we know each person’s practice and life is different – it would be crazy for us to believe you could action every single prompt, every single time. Honor your energy, and your abilities at the time, and take part in the aspects you really enjoy!
Check Out Our Other Challenges:
You May Also Like: