- Forged from real swords ⚔️
- Great for Scottish Witches 🏴
- 9.5" blade 📏
- Perfect for Scottish Pagans or Celtic practitioners!
- 6.75" long, 3.5" blade
- Single-edged, black blade
- Great for drawing your sacred circle ⚪
- Visualize your energy flowing through the blade 🔥
- 9 1/2” x 4 1/2” 📏
With a classically designed, stainless steel leaf-shaped blade, this Simple Black Wooden Handled Athame has a black, faux-wood handle that leaves it with the impression of being a huntsman’s knife, and comes with a leather sheath. It measures approximately 9.5″ with a 5″ blade.
- Perfect for carving sigils into! ⭐
- Great for beginners! 🧙🏽♂️
- Athame measures 7", blade measures 3.5" 📏
- Great for Earth Witches 🦌
- Crafted from Damascus steel ⚔️
- 8.5" 📏
Invite the energies of Deer into your ritual space and life with this beautiful ritual tool. This Stag Horn Damascus Athame blends the artistry of Damascus steel with the natural quality of deer horn as a beautifully crafted knife perfect for magical craft. The athame measures 8 1/2″ with a 3 1/4″ blade.
- Great for creating boundaries ❌
- Use to direct energy in strength rituals 💪
- 7 1/4" 📏
- Surprise! Multi-colored wood!
- Chosen at random
- 7” dagger, 3.5” blade
- Perfect for Witches who travel up and down the Tree of Life 🌳
- 9.5" athame, 5" blade
- Forged from swords crafted in the Near East ⚔️
- Handle made of real horn 🖤
- 10.5" 📏
- Perfect for a gift or as a handfasting present! 👰🏽
- Larger athame: 9.5", 5" blade
- Smaller athame: 6.5", 3.25" blade
- Gold + Silver toned
- 12.5" Long, 7.5" blade
- Cannot ship to MA or CA
What is the definition of an athame?
An athame is a dull, unsharpened ritual knife that is used as a magical tool in Wiccan and Pagan Witchcraft practices. It is used to spiritually cut and direct energy.
What does athame mean?
"Athame" is a Latin-derived word that is often seen in connection to ceremonial magic and Witchcraft.
It was first discovered in certain versions of the Key of Solomon, an ancient Renaissance grimoire, or book of shadows."
Its original word "artavus" translates to quill knife.
How do I use an athame?
Use your athame to cut the boundary between the physical and metaphysical worlds during a protective circle cast. It is also a good idea to use a dull-bladed athame during healing work; pretend to cut cords and emotional ties that are no longer serving your highest good!
When should I use a wand vs. an athame?
Many people use a wand and an athame interchangeably; it all depends on personal preference, traditional training, and which you feel belongs to the element of air. Some people use a wand when they are directing energy towards an item or goal; they also tend to use an athame to cut away energy to make space for new vibes. It's up to you!
How do I pick the athame that is right for me? I love Goddess, Dragon, AND Roman athames!
Easy! Pick which one you feel drawn to! If it's still hard to choose an athame to buy, make your decision based on what energy you're working with or what the goal of your spells are! Remember, your practice is for you; don't worry about what other people want you to do or have!