Looking for an alternative to incense sticks?
Wondering if you can burn natural dried herbs as incense instead of incense powders?
You can with charcoal disks!
Three King’s Charcoal Tablets are charcoal disks that are safe to use indoors with many types of incense, such as resin incense, powdered incense, and dried herbs.
They do not emit carbon monoxide like cooking charcoal does. In fact, once the disk is lit and you sprinkle your herbs on the top, you’ll enjoy only the smell of the fragrant smoke of your incense mixtures.
Smoke cleanse with any powdered incense or dried herb by simply adding a pinch to a lit disk.
How do you light a charcoal disk? We’ve got you.
- Safely hold the charcoal disk with heat-proof tongs.
- Light the charcoal disk on the side, using a lighter or lit lighting stick.
- Wait 30 seconds for the entire disk to ignite.
- Place it into a heat-safe incense burner that’s been filled with salt, sand, or ash.
- Once the top of the tablet has turned light gray, it’s ready to use!
- Sprinkle a pinch of your herb or powdered incense on the top and enjoy the smoke.
- When done, wait until the disk burns completely before walking away, or, using heat-proof tongs, plunge it into a large heat-safe bowl of water.
These Three Kings Charcoal Tablets come in a foil package as a set of 10 easy-to-light charcoal tablets.
The charcoal tablets in this pack measure 33mm in diameter.
These tablets are not for consumption; they are for burning many types of incense, including powdered incense, herbs, and resins.