In the world of witchy potions and brews, it’s nice to return to the mundane world with a nice, hot cup of grounding coffee! Many people wonder if potions are real or what a real life potion looks like; next to tea, coffee is my first answer! It’s easy to make, easy to find, and makes a great base for many potent potions!
If you haven’t checked out our Everyday Herbs and Spices that You can Use in Kitchen Witchcraft article, you should! This article plus coffee makes the best sacred space a Witch could ask for! Wondering how coffee fits in? Learn more about the magickal properties of coffee below!
Also, here’s a little bonus knowledge about coffee: even though each bean has the same base properties, the location they’re grown in adds a little magical flair!
Another tidbit; sorry, we can’t help ourselves. In the old days, brewed coffee was known as “Satan’s Drink”.
Magickal Properties of Coffee| Coffee Materia Magicka
- Coffea arabica
- Coffea canephora
Gender of Coffee
Elements that Rule Coffee
Planets that Rule Coffee
Signs that Rule Coffee
Deities that Rule Coffee
- Archangel Gabriel
Chakras that work with Coffee
- Root Chakra
- Sacral Chakra
Coffee’s Magickal Properties
- Blockage Removal: Bathe with a coffee scrub, in a coffee bath, or drink a coffee potion to remove energy blockages in your life, aura, or body.
- Boosts Spell Power: Add coffee to your spells to help them manifest better and stronger.
- Chakra Booster: Bathe with a coffee scrub or in a coffee bath to empower your chakras. You can also meditate with a coffee bean rested on or near your chakra to help empower it.
- Curse Removal: Cleanse with coffee, brew coffee, practice coffee aromatherapy, or add coffee to your spells to break a curse.
- Dispels Ghosts: Make a floor wash from brewed coffee to cleanse your home.
- Divination: Brew coffee without straining your grounds. Ask a question, drink your coffee, and read like a tea leaf reading!
- Energy Booster: Drink coffee brewed with cinnamon or breathe the scent of coffee to boost your energy!
- Grounding: Drink a small amount of coffee to grant yourself focus.
- Happiness: Create a personal inhaler of ground coffee beans, empower it for happiness, and breathe the scent when you need a pick-me-up.
- Hex Removal: Cleanse with coffee, brew coffee, practice coffee aromatherapy, or add coffee to your spells to break a curse.
- Luck: Brew coffee, pour it into your mug, and with a spoon, immediately scoop up and drink any bubbles that form on the surface.
- Lust: Add coffee beans to your spells, bathe in coffee, light a coffee-scented candle, or practice coffee aromatherapy to increase romantic vibes.
- Nightmare Removal: Create a pouch filled with ground coffee beans and use it as an eye pillow to help remove nightmares.
- Offering for Deities: Brew a cup of coffee or espresso to offer to any deity you work with.
- Romance: Add coffee beans to your spells, bathe in coffee, light a coffee-scented candle, or practice coffee aromatherapy to increase romantic vibes.
- Speeds up Spells: Add coffee to your spells to help them manifest better and stronger.
Coffee’s Medicinal Properties
- Antidepressant, through aromatherapy
- Diabetes, may protect against type 2
- Diuretic, through ingestion
- Liver Cancer and Disease, may protect against
Coffee’s Health Warnings
- Do not consume more than 200mg of caffeinated coffee if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always speak to your doctor about ingesting foods and drinks while pregnant.
- If you are dehydrated, do not drink coffee; it will expel more fluid from your body.
Copyright 2019 Plentiful Earth LLC. / All Rights Reserved.