In the world of witchy potions and brews, it’s nice to return to the mundane world with a nice, hot cup of grounding coffee!
Many people wonder if potions are real or what a real-life potion looks like; next to tea, coffee is my first answer!
In this guide
It’s easy to make, easy to find, and makes a great base for many potent potions!
If you haven’t checked out our Everyday Herbs and Spices that You can Use in Kitchen Witchcraft article, you should! This article makes the best-sacred space a Witch could ask for!
Also, here’s a little bonus knowledge: even though each bean has the same base properties, the location they’re grown in adds a little magical flair!
Another tidbit: sorry, we can’t help ourselves. In the old days, this brewed drink was known as “Satan’s Drink”.
Magickal Properties of Coffee | Materia Magicka
- Coffea arabica
- Coffea canephora
- Archangel Gabriel
- Root Chakra
- Sacral Chakra
Magical Properties Of Coffee
- Blockage Removal: Bathe with a scrub, in a bath, or drink a potion made of this bean to remove energy blockages in your life, aura, or body.
- Boosts Spell Power: Add the brewed drink to your spells to help them manifest better and stronger.
- Chakra Booster: Bathe with a bean scrub or in a brewed bath to empower your chakras. You can also meditate with a bean rested on or near your chakra to help empower it.
- Curse Removal: Cleanse with the brewed liquid, sip a cup, practice aromatherapy, or add the grounds to your spells to break a curse.
- Dispels Ghosts: Make a floor wash from the brew to cleanse your home.
- Divination: Brew a cup without straining your grounds. Ask a question, drink the liquid, and read like a tea leaf reading!
- Energy Booster: Drink it brewed with cinnamon or breathe the scent to boost your energy!
- Grounding: Drink a small amount to grant yourself focus.
- Happiness: Create a personal inhaler of ground beans, empower it for happiness, and breathe the scent when you need a pick-me-up.
- Hex Removal: Cleanse with the brew, drink, practice aromatherapy, or add the grounds to your spells to break a curse.
- Luck: Brew a carafe, pour some into your mug, and with a spoon, immediately scoop up and drink any bubbles that form on the surface.
- Lust: Add the beans to your spells, bathe in the cooled brew, light a scented candle, or practice aromatherapy to increase romantic vibes.
- Nightmare Removal: Create a pouch filled with ground coffee beans and use it as an eye pillow to help remove nightmares.
- Offering for Deities: Brew a cup of espresso to offer to any deity you work with.
- Romance: Add the beans to your spells, bathe in the brew, light a scented candle, or practice coffee aromatherapy to increase romantic vibes.
- Speeds up Spells: Add it to your spells to help them manifest better and stronger.
You may also like:
Copyright 2019 Plentiful Earth LLC. / All Rights Reserved.