Magickal potions just got a modern twist — Iced Potions! We’ve got a fabulous Best of the Stress Iced Potion that will focus your help you unwind from the day! Whether you’ve had a long day at work, or you want to ground and center before a nice, outdoor ritual, this Best of the Stress Iced Potion is your next favorite magickal recipe! Iced Potions are so lit in this Kitchen Witch’s book of shadows! Cool, refreshing, and magickal, this undercover lavender iced tea will bring waves of relaxation to your life!
What is an Iced Potion?
An iced potion is a fun, new way to brew and drink magickal potions, elixirs, and tonics. Plentiful Earth likes to make our magickal lives fun, and this is a great way to make the mundane magickal, and the magickal extramagickal!
Want to learn more about our newest creation? Read here!
Let’s get brewing, Witches!
Best of the Stress: Iced Earl Grey Lavender Tea Potion Recipe
- 8 c. Water
- 6 bags Earl Gray Tea
- 1 tsp. Lavender Flowers dried
- Infuse: Bring water to a boil. Add tea bags and lavender flowers. Cover and let steep for 10 minutes. As it steeps, breathe deeply and feel your stress melt away. Visualize any tension as knots that are gently being unraveled by white light and melting away. Visualize and feel how happy you feel in this moment. Feel it with all senses and know that it has already happened. Believe that it has happened.
- Strain: Strain the tea into a large pitcher. As the liquid cascades into the pitcher, visualize that white, calming light is cascading into whoever drinks this potion.
- Cool: Cover and place into your refrigerator until cool.
- Serve: Add ice to each glass, flavor with your favorite sweetener! Pour, enchant, and drink!