Love potions just got a modern twist! Whether it’s getting hot in here because of global warming or because love is in the air, this Iced Love Potion #13 is sure to cool you down while keeping the romance hot! Iced Potions are so lit in this Witch’s book of shadows! Cool, refreshing, and magickal, this undercover hibiscus iced tea will change your love life.
What is an Iced Potion?
An iced potion is a fun, new way to brew and drink magickal potions, elixirs, and tonics. Plentiful Earth likes to make our magickal lives fun, and this is a great way to make the mundane magickal, and the magickal extra magickal!
Want to learn more about our newest creation? Read here!
Let’s get brewing, Witches!
Love Potion #13: Iced Hibiscus Cinnamon Tea Potion Magickal Recipe
- 36 – 48 ounces Water (depending on how strong you like your tea)
- 3 Tbsp. Hibiscus Flowers
- 2 sticks Cinnamon
- 1/8 c. Sugar
- 1-2 small Mandarin Oranges peeled and segmented
- Infuse/Decoct: Bring water to a rolling boil, turn off heat, add hibiscus flowers and cinnamon sticks. Cover and let steep for 20 minutes. As it steeps, visualize yourself in your favorite or most coveted romantic situation; feel it with all senses and know that it has already happened.
- Strain: In a large pitcher, add sugar, while visualizing sweetness and kindness in your relationship. Add oranges, while visualizing the creative ways you and your lover will keep the love alive. Strain the tea into the pitcher and stir, seeing your spell come to fruition.
- Serve: Add ice to each glass, knowing that over time steamy things will cool, and that’s okay! Pour, enchant, and drink!