Wine or grape juice in the chalice makes a delicious part of your Witchy altar setup, and for more reasons than you think!
Tied to the feminine energy of Water, grapes represent the fertility behind creation and manifestation.
The transformative energies of this sweet berry give you the energy boost you need to bring all of your dreams to life.
In this guide:
Whether you’re working with green, red, seedless, table, or standard concord, adding any form of the grape plant to your WitchCraft is a great way to connect your spirit to the work at hand.
Magickal Properties of Grapes | Materia Magicka
- Vitis (varies, depending on variant)
- Third Eye
Magickal Properties Of Grapes
- Abundance – Plant a vine near your magical garden as a form of garden magic to attract abundance into your space and life.
- Fertility – Eat the fruit while visualizing a safe pregnancy to enhance fertility.
- Fun – Make and eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich enchanted for fun, give your inner child a hug, and feel like a child again. Enchant a chalice of white wine with the energies of fun to have an amazing evening.
- Money – Add a wealth or prosperity sigil to a leaf from a fresh vine; fold the leaf inward towards you three times, and store the leaf in your wallet. Decorate your home or kitchen with the leaves to attract money to your home.
- Optimism – Anoint your third eye with grapeseed oil to brighten your outlook on life.
- Romance – Enchant a bunch or enchant a chalice of red wine/juice to increase the romance in your life.
- Spirituality – Create a pentacle out of the fresh vine to increase your spiritual connection to your higher self, here on Earth.
- Stress Relief – Enchant a chalice of your favorite wine or juice to help you relax.
What are some of your favorite ways to use this fruit in your magickal working?
Copyright 2021 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.
You may also like: