This is a little spell to relieve anxiety I have used for many years when life was too tough to handle at times. This requires a tea be made, a quiet place to sit, and sip for just a few minutes. The little chant is a take on a knot spell but I liked it and it as done me well over the years. I suggest writing a chant that is meaningful to you. Here is how I completed my spell to help deal with my anxiety at time.
I first made a tea, then said my chant, and drink the tea. I have said this spell at work while mixing my tea saying my chant under my breath. It had some interesting results when others who happen to walk in during my tea break and start talking about their recent hurts. It happened enough that I can’t say it is a coincidence. Mind you nothing was said to the person about my spell. I only made my intentions privately known and at the time worked in a public setting that would frown upon magic, spells, or anything other than completing one’s work.
This is a tea enchantment spell. You can make this tea ahead of time if you know it is going to be a particularly angst filled week. The magic comes in when you take a spoon filled with honey or other sweetener and stir your tea to activate it with intention.
A Tea Spell to Ease Anxiety
Anxiety Spell Ingredients
Make a transmutation elixir (a.k.a. Calming tea) using:
- 1 part Hawthorn Berries
- 2 parts Oat Tops
- ½ part Lavender Flowers
- 1/4 part Nettles
- 16 oz Water
- Honey to sweeten the intent and taste
- Brew: Simmer and steep the herbs in a pot for 20 minutes, strain herbs, and pour 8 ounces of tea into a teacup.
- Enchant: Stir in your honey using a clockwise motion. This sweetens your intent. Visualize things in your life becoming sweeter.
Hawthorn, oat, lavender, nettled
Transform this hurt
To wholesome fettle
By the swirl of one
This spell is done.
By the swirl of two
This hurt bids adieu
By the swirl of three
With transmute complete
No harm to thee
Not harm to me
With love and light
So mote it be.
- Drink the tea.
Buy these spell ingredients from us!
- Perfect in anti-anxiety teas 🍵
- Great for psychic and astral protection ⭐
- 1 ounce of dried hawthorn berries! ⚡
- Smell for instant relaxation 🙏🏽
- Use in tea to get rid of anxiety 🍵
- 1 ounce of dried lavender flowers ⭐
- Urtica dioica ⭐
- Packed with iron and great in tea 🍵
- 1 ounce of dried nettle leaves ⚡
Copyright 2019 Eira + Plentiful Earth LLC. / All Rights Reserved.