In today’s society, stress infiltrates our lives more than ever. The average cost of living is skyrocketing, we are under more pressure to make ends meet, and work stress naturally piles on top of it. If you’re empathic, your stress load is compounded from those around you. Stress can be very disabling. That makes us ask the question if there are crutches for disabled limbs, why can’t there be crutches for a disabled state of mind?
What if you had an essential oil room spray that eliminated stress? What if there was an aura spray that removed mental fatigue? What if there was a quick way to dispel stressful vibes? There is! My Stress Be Gone Room Spray is comprised of essential oils for stress and essential oils for anxiety! These come together to lighten the load on your energy field, reduce anxiety, and reduce stress! Simply spray and take a few deep breaths.
Stress be Gone Room Spray Recipe
Essential Oil Room Spray Ingredients
- 1.5 oz. Distilled Water
- 25 drops Basil Essential Oil
- 25 Drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- 15 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 ounce Amber Glass Spray Bottle
Room Spray Recipe Directions
- Place all ingredients into the spray bottle. Shake and visualize yourself being stress-free.
- Spray and allow your mind to relax. Feel the outside stress melt away. Feel your brain becoming more alert and focused on your goal.
My belief is that when it comes to mental health, you should take all avenues of healing. So, in addition to this spray, be sure to contact your doctor to test you for anxiety and depression; this is not a cure for any mental health malady.
Copyright 2019 Eira + Plentiful Earth LLC. / All Rights Reserved.