Everything has energy, power, and magic in the Pagan religion – even blueberries.
Witches worldwide are incorporating fruits and vegetables into their beliefs and practices.
In This Guide:
As Wiccan practices, Neo-Paganism, and Witchcraft, in general, continue to be a massively growing religious movement worldwide, we’re seeing more clever usage of everyday ingredients.
Whether you’re a closeted Kitchen Witch or a Witch whose practice of magic is very open, this guide to using a sweet, tart fruit in your spells is perfect for you!
Magickal Correspondences of Blueberries | Materia Magicka
- The Horned God
Magical Properties Of Blueberries
- Beauty and Youth – Create enchanted, natural makeup using the powdered fruit. Empower blueberry green tea as a youth potion to help fight aging.
- Calm – Brew a tea to use before meditation or after a long day.
- Memory – Meditate on an improved memory with a blueberry over your third eye; when you’re done, eat the blueberry.
- Mother’s Protection – Decorate the mother’s belly with a protection charm, using pigment from the powdered berry.
- Peace – During a full moon, roll a dressed, white candle in the powdered berry to use during peace rituals.
- Protection – Powder dried berries and add them to your salt circle. String the dried fruit onto a cord to use as a talisman or protection charm against “black magic”. Wear a piece of the bush’s bark or a stem as a talisman.
- Psychic Protection – Bake a pie or brew a tea to protect yourself from harmful and intense energies.
- Regeneration – Empower and eat blueberries to help your body’s muscle tissue regenerate.
What are some of your favorite ways to use Blueberries in your magickal working?
Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like:
Copyright 2021 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.