Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of contents
Marjoram is one of our favorite magical and culinary herbs, especially when it’s blended into a delicious Herbs de Provence spice blend! Used on chicken and powerful in love spells, this amazing herb is great for so many witchcraft spells and rituals. Whip out your Kitchen Witchcraft recipes, Witch! Let’s get brewing!
Sometimes confused with, and also used interchangeably with, oregano, many resources link the two together! Take a look at our Magical Properties of Oregano; let us know if you can see any connections!
Have other herbs you’re curious about? See our dictionary of magical herbs.
Here’s our list of the magickal correspondences of Marjoram AKA how to use marjoram in magic spells.
Magickal Properties of Marjoram | Marjoram Materia Magicka
- Origanum majorana
- Joy of the Mountain
- Mountain Mintis
- Heart Chakra
- Sacral Chakra
Magical Properties Of Marjoram
- Add an infusion of the herb to your bathwater with ¼ cup of baking soda to purify your aura.
- Healing Relationship Rifts:
- Cook and serve a dish with this herb to help mend past frustrations.
- Attract your future lover and fall in love by placing the dried herb or drops of oil in the four corners of your bedroom. This is a very simple attraction spell.
- Cast love spells easily by choosing a perfume with or wearing marjoram oil to bring love to you. If you choose to use essential oil, be sure to dilute it properly with a carrier oil.
- Love Divination:
- Drink a tea of the leaf before doing love tarot spreads or divination.
- Wash your pendulum or crystal ball in a cooled-down infusion of the plant to make love divination easier.
- Sleep with a sprig under your pillow to dream about your lover or future lover.
- Add to other wealth herbs like basil and cinnamon to increase wealth.
- Place this herb in the four corners of your house or plant it on the four corners of your property as you visualize a protective bubble around your home.
- Carry a dried leaf for protection. Replace this leaf each month.
- Add the dried herb to a sachet full of salt. Hang this on your doorknob to stop harmful energies from entering your home.
- Release Grief:
- Steep an infusion and add it to your bathtub. Bathe for seven days to help yourself process sadness and loss. This works very well for releasing heartbreak.
- Removing Negativity:
- Mix it with thyme and white sage to create a floor wash that removes negativity and sadness.
- Strengthen Love:
- Steep the herb in your favorite wine and share it with your partner to increase the love in your relationship!
- Cook with and eat the herb to increase the love in your relationship!
Buy marjoram for your next spell 👇
What are some of your favorite ways to use this herb in your magickal working? Have you tried it in marriage spells or love magic?
Let us know in the comments below!
Copyright 2021 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.
You may also like: