Pearls are the ultimate natural gemstone for overcoming obstacles and inviting persistence into your life! Pearl’s meanings and symbolism make them great spell ingredients!
Formed by oysters and mollusks, these iridescent white gemstones are created when an irritant, like a grain of sand, is covered by aragonite and calcium to make it less irritating.
As spiritualists and Witches, we recognize the energy that went into creating this precious gem. When something annoying has entered your life, you have the power to adapt and overcome using the resources you have at hand.
Pearls are perfect for using your inner wisdom to do everything in your willpower to keep yourself safe, protected, happy, and lucky. It’s no coincidence that pearl necklaces are a popular icon in social justice movements.
On the mundane side, pearl powder is used in various cosmetics and skincare products, meaning that this white gemstone can be used in beauty and healing spells as well!
Harness the calming, centering, healing, and empowering powers of pearls by incorporating the knowledge in this article!
Table of contents
- Complete Guide To Pearl Symbolism, Meaning, & Benefits
- Pearl FAQs
Complete Guide To Pearl Symbolism, Meaning, & Benefits
- Calcium carbonate, CaCO3
Hardness of Pearls
- 2.5 – 4.5
Are Pearls Water Soluble?
- Yes. Use the indirect method when making gemstone elixirs.
Are Pearls Toxic?
- Yes, due to their porosity and organic material. Use the indirect method when making gemstone elixirs.
Gender of Pearls
Elements that Rule Pearls
Planets that Rule Pearls
Zodiac Signs that Rule Pearls
Deities associated with Pearls
Chakras that work with Pearls
- Third Eye Chakra
- Throat Chakra
- Heart Chakra
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- Root Chakra
Pearl’s Spiritual & Magickal Properties
- Chakra Balance
- Emotional Balance
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Social Justice
- Wealth (long-term)
How to Cleanse Pearls
- Spiritual and energetic clearing can be done by: placing the gemstones under the moon, running gently under water and drying them completely
- Everyday cleaning can be done by: wiping with a soft cloth, occasionally removing dirt with mild soap and water
What are some of your favorite ways to use Pearl in your magickal working?
Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like:
Copyright 2022 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.