Filled with water and imbued with water, the deliciously sweet Watermelon contains a handful of great magickal properties! Starting out as a sacred melon in Egypt, America’s favorite summer fruit has roots in ongoing evolution, growth, and enlightenment through healing!
Wondering how? Here’s our list of the Magickal Correspondences and Magickal Properties of Watermelon!
This is part of our own Materia Magicka! Consider this entry part of the pantry of magickal household items!
Magickal Correspondences of Watermelon | Watermelon Materia Magicka
- Citrullus lanatus
- Pepo (botanical name)
- Feminine Energy
Elements that Rule Watermelon
Planets that Rule Watermelon
Signs that Rule Watermelon
Deities that Rule Watermelon
Chakras that work with Watermelon
Watermelon’s Magickal Properties
- All-purpose Healing: Simply cut or juice a watermelon and consecrate the earth medicine for healing!
- Clearing Energy Blockages: Create a juice or smoothie out of the fruit; as you drink, visualize the juice flowing through your body with ease.
- Inspiring Peace: Give a gift of a personal, organic watermelon to someone who needs peace in their life. If the recipient also needs inspiration, give a yellow watermelon!
- Helping Spirits Move On: In some Hawaiian cultures, it’s customary to roll a watermelon out of the front door of your home when a loved one passes away.
- Lust: For men, watermelon contains compounds that are similar to viagra! For women, the growth of a watermelon symbolizes the womb.
- Releasing Heavy Emotion: Meditate on your heavy emotion with a watermelon in your palms or on your lap. Afterwards, drink the juice of your watermelon, visualizing all heavy emotion in your heart being washed away as the juice goes down.
Watermelon’s Medicinal Properties
- Hydrating Elixir: Watermelon is 92% water and is full of healthy, important electrolytes!
- Sexual Stimulant for Men: According to WebMD, watermelon is nature’s Viagra. According to doctors, this fruit is rich in the amino acid called citrulline, which relaxes and dilates blood vessels much like Viagra.
- Diabetics and pre-diabetics should eat watermelon and drink watermelon juice in moderation, as its glycemic index is 72.