Tarot cards are a psychic (and Witch’s) best friend! We can use them to understand lessons that we cannot yet see, and we can use them to discover if a spell is worth performing! Just like with crystals, tarot cards also handle and store energy; thus, they should be cleansed often! There are many ways to cleanse tarot cards. You can clean you cards with sage, white light, or by doing a major reset and re-ordering them! This is a quick tutorial on how to cleanse your tarot deck by re-ordreing it.
How to Cleanse Tarot Cards – The Re-Ordering Method
Frequency: Once a month
- Sort your tarot cards by suit.
- Organize your Major Arcana cards in order.
- Bless them with white light. (#Bless)
- Put each of your tarot suit piles in order. #Bless each suit after you re-order them
- Re-stack your cards and bless them!
- Shuffle + use your favorite tarot spread!
Copyright 2017 Jennifer “Aurora Moone” McDonald / All Rights Reserved.