Nothing screams Midsummer or Mabon like a juicy, perfectly ripe mango on your altar, in your Sabbat feast, or when casting a love spell. The red and green skin resonates with passion and abundance, while the rich yellow fruit sparks the vibe of power, growth, and happiness.
As with all fruits, the seed, itself, can be planted for a beautiful long-term prosperity spell! The flowers can be used for wisdom and divine connection. So, whether you cut your fruit into “cities” or “flowers”, be sure to enchant it with magic before taking a bite!
What other magical powers can you use it for? Here’s our list of the magickal correspondences!
Magickal Properties of Mango | Mango Materia Magicka
- Mangifera indica
- Food of God
Signs that Rule Mango
Deities that Rule Mango
Chakras that work with Mango
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- Sacral Chakra
Mango’s Magickal Properties
- Family Reconnection
- Enchant and send mangos to your family members to help them remember the happy moments they’ve all had together
- Hang and enchant a wreath made from the dried leaves
- Enchant and drink the juice before performing rituals for fertility
- Use mango body butter to massage and empower your belly
- Plant the seed to call long-term friends to your side
- Enchant the fruit with visions of happy moments before you eat it to give yourself optimism
- Inner-Child Healing
- When preparing for shadow work or after you complete shadow work, enchant the fruit for healing and happiness. Eat while remembering happy moments.
- Smell or wear the blossoms and ask for divine inspiration for music and creativity
- Wear mango-scented oil or make mango dishes for your partner to inspire romance
- Plant the seed to help yourself establish roots in a new location or community
- Anoint your third eye with the blossom oil to call in wisdom during an Esbat, or full moon
Mango’s Medicinal Properties
When used alongside and with your doctor’s recommendations, this fruit has been seen as effective against:
- Birth Defects
- Digestive Issues
- Heart Issues
- Talk to your doctor before consuming if you are diabetic.
- Do not consume mangos if you have an allergy.
Medical content sourced from WebMD.
What are some of your favorite ways to use it in your magickal rituals?
Let us know in the comments below!
Copyright 2021 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.