Nothing screams Midsummer or Mabon like a juicy, perfectly ripe mango on your altar, in your Sabbat feast, or when casting a love spell.
In this guide:
The red and green skin resonates with passion and abundance, while the rich yellow fruit sparks the vibe of power, growth, and happiness.
As with all fruits, the seed, itself, can be planted for a beautiful long-term prosperity spell!
The flowers can be used for wisdom and divine connection.
So, whether you cut your fruit into “cities” or “flowers”, be sure to enchant it with magic before taking a bite!
What other magical powers can you use it for? Here’s our list of the magickal correspondences!
Magickal Properties of Mango | Materia Magicka
- Mangifera indica
- Food of God
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- Sacral Chakra
Magickal Properties Of Mango
- Family Reconnection
- Enchant and send the fruit to your family members to help them remember the happy moments they’ve all had together.
- Hang and enchant a wreath made from dried leaves.
- Enchant and drink the juice before performing rituals for fertility.
- Use mango body butter to massage and empower your belly.
- Plant the seed to call long-term friends to your side..
- Enchant the fruit with visions of happy moments before you eat it to give yourself optimism.
- Inner-Child Healing
- When preparing for shadow work or after you complete shadow work, enchant the fruit for healing and happiness. Eat while remembering happy moments.
- Smell or wear the blossoms and ask for divine inspiration for music and creativity.
- Wear mango-scented oil or make mango dishes for your partner to inspire romance.
- Plant the seed to help yourself establish roots in a new location or community.
- Anoint your third eye with the blossom oil to call in wisdom during an Esbat, or full moon.
What are some of your favorite ways to use it in your magickal rituals?
Let us know in the comments below!
Copyright 2021 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.
You may also like: