An ancient symbol of royalty, lapis lazuli is a beautiful, deep blue stone that contains flecks of golden pyrite.
This beautiful combination was thought to connect this crystal’s holder to the Gods.
Used to create everything from ancient truth serums to stunning paint pigments, this stone was highly regarded for is mundane and magickal properties.
In This Guide
In ancient times, lapis lazuli was used by court magicians and alchemists, and many of these ancestors are now Ascended Masters.
So, by working with the azure stone, you can create a direct connection to enlightened entities! Because it is said that only people who tell the truth can handle the full powers of this stone, this crystal can expose liars and cheaters.
Magickal Properties of Lapis Lazuli | A Materia Magicka
- Azure stone
- 5 – 5.5
- Third Eye
How to Cleanse Lapis Lazuli
- Sage smoke
- Bask in the moonlight (sunlight can damage the pigments of this crystal)
- Singing bowl
Magickal Properties Of Lapis Lazuli
- Charisma: Create an indirect gemstone elixir from lapis lazuli and drink the elixir to increase your charisma. You can also create a crystal grid.
- Enlightenment: Meditate with this stone to connect to the Ascended Masters.
- Exorcisms: Use this stone, in conjunction with other exorcism items, to remove malicious energies or entities from a space or item.
- Intuition: Carry a lapis lazuli crystal in your pocket to help yourself become more psychically aware.
- Lifespan divination: To find out how long you’ll live, or to discover the future of your life, use runes made of lapis lazuili.
- Longevity: Use this azure stone in crystal grids and candle spells for increased life.
- Protection: Bury lapis lazui in the four corners of your property to protect you from liars, con artists, bad neighbors, and harmful entities.
- Psychic Awareness: Lie down, place lapis lazuli on your third eye, and meditate on how you should best unlock your psychic awareness.
- Psychic Protection: Keep yourself safe against psychic attacks by carrying a stone in your pocket.
- Truth: Use this gem to make indirect truth elixirs.
Lapis Lazuli Warnings
- Do not use this crystal to make direct gem elixirs; it contains sulfur.
What are some of your favorite ways to use Lapis Lazuli in your magickal working?
Let us know in the comments below!
Copyright 2019 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.
You may also like: