Magickal potions just got a modern twist — Iced Potions! We’ve got a fabulous Focus Pocus Iced Lemonade Potion that will focus your mind and sharpen your memory! Whether you have a big final exam coming up, your want to create your next best seller, or you want to write the best business plan to bring success to your business, this Focus Pocus Iced Lemonade Potion is your next favorite magickal recipe! Iced Potions are so lit in this Kitchen Witch’s book of shadows! Cool, refreshing, and magickal, this undercover rosemary lemonade recipe will empower the mind!
What is an Iced Potion?
An iced potion is a fun, new way to brew and drink magickal potions, elixirs, and tonics. Plentiful Earth likes to make our magickal lives fun, and this is a great way to make the mundane magickal, and the magickal extramagickal!
Want to learn more about our newest creation? Read here!
Let’s get brewing, Witches!
Focus Pocus Iced Rosemary Lemonade Potion
- 1 c. Water
- 2 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 1 1/4 c. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 6 c. Cold water
Make Rosemary Syrup
- Infuse/Decoct: In a pan, bring the 2 cups of water to a rolling boil, turn off heat, add rosemary sprigs. Cover and let steep for 10 minutes. As it steeps, visualize yourself harnessing laser focus and know that you’ll remember or know everything you need to for your highest good; feel it with all senses and know that it has already happened.
- Enchant: Remove the rosemary sprigs and add the sugar and honey. As you stir, visualize the sweetest outcome possible: acing your test, etc. Once the sugar has dissolved, pour the sweet elixir into a pitcher and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Empower: If you haven’t already, use this time to empower your lemons by visualizing your outcome one more time as you squeeze the juice from the lemons. Once the pitcher has cooled, add the lemon juice and 6 cups of water. Stir well!
- Serve: Add ice to each glass! Pour, enchant, and drink!