Cast spells while you cook! This pumpkin soup is a perfect way to celebrate Samhain and the Autumn season, especially when you’re a Witch! By calling upon these ingredients as you cook with them, you can easily cast spells right in your kitchen! Simply state what each ingredient does as you add it to the pot and visualize the outcome!
Savory Pumpkin Soup for Protection and Prosperity
- 2 tbsp. Butter [to smooth out transitions and changes - Read More]
- 1 small White Onion finely chopped [to neutralize harmful energies in this work and provide protection]
- 2 15 oz. cans Pureed Pumpkin [for protection and prosperity]
- 1 qt. Chicken Broth [for well-being and tenacity]
- 1 c. Milk [to nurture by the Goddess’ energy]
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup [for long life, abundance, and to sweeten the spell]
- 1/2 tsp. Salt [for grounding all harmful energies]
- 1 pinch Freshly Ground Black Pepper [for health and swiftness of this spell]
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; add onion and cook, stirring often until very soft, about 8 minutes.
- Add pumpkin, water, syrup, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, whisking often.
- Add milk, turn off heat, and serve!