Do you love sage, but hate the smell of a burning sage bundle?
Sage cleansing is one of the best things a person, especially an empathic person, can do for their home, and let’s be real, everyone loves a home that has been cleaned, cleansed, and blessed. Unfortunately, not everyone loves the strong scent of burning sage. I know that my husband cannot stand the smell of burning sage bundles, so I’ve created a smokeless Sage Harmonizing Smudge Spray! This sage mist spray recipe comes with all of the vibration raising power of sage, but without setting off your smoke alarms!
What can a smokeless smudge spray do for me?
Because this smudge spray is composed of essential oils that are extracted directly from the plants themselves, this sage spray recipe harnesses all of the energies and magickal properties of sage, lemon, and rose. This room and body spray contains sage essential oil, which purifies, raises, and protects the energies of yourself and your space, lemon essential oil, which uplifts, clarifies, and heals, and rose essence oil, which promotes love on all levels.
How do I make a Sage Harmonizing Smudge Spray?
Crafting your very own smokeless sage smudge spray is very simple! To make your life easier, you can buy almost everything you need right in our store!
- Sometimes the salt can crystalize inside of the mister mechanism; try adding a smaller pinch of salt or just one grain.
- Some brands of essential oils are than others and may suffocate the mister mechanism; try adding a little witch hazel tincture to your spray to emulsify the water and oil! You can also dissolve the essential oil in the alcohol before adding the water.
Sage Harmonizing Smudge Spray Recipe
- 1 Amber or Cobalt Glass Bottle with Spray Head, 2 ounce Buy Me!
- 1 oz. Blessed, Rose, or Distilled Water
- 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil Buy Me!
- 5 drops Sage Essential Oil Buy Me!
- 2 drops Rose Essence Oil Buy Me!
- 1-2 small Quartz Crystal
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan | Kosher | Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Vodka | Pure Grain Alcohol
- Pour your water into the amber bottle. Charge it to bless the person or room it is sprayed in or upon.
- Add the drops of sage essential oil. Charge it to cleanse, purify, and raise the vibrations of all energy.
- Add the drops of lemon essential oil. Charge it to brighten up, uplift, and promote healing in the space.
- Add the drops of rose essential oil. Charge it to promote love and happiness.
- Add the alcohol to preserve the spray. Mix well.
- Add a pinch of your salt and quartz crystal. Charge it to amplify the purification properties of your spray.
- Spray once in each room to cleanse the energy of the space or spray around yourself to clear your aura!