Delicious with fish, fantastic with pickles, and great for irresistibility, dill is a fabulous frond of an herb! Magickally powered to aid in romantic love, everyday protection, money, and so much more, dill may find its way into a few more of your spells, rituals, charms, and prayers! So, whip up a dill love potion and fancy fish dinner and ring in the romance!
Wondering how? Here’s our list of the Magickal Correspondences and Magickal Properties of Dill!This is part of our own Materia Magicka! Consider this entry part of the pantry of magickal household items!
Magickal Correspondences of Dill | Dill Materia Magicka
- Anethum graveolens
- Dill Weed
- Garden Dill
- Meeting House Seed
Gender of Dill
Elements that Rule Dill
Planets that Rule Dill
Signs that Rule Dill
Deities that Rule Dill
Chakras that work with Dill
- Third Eye
Dill’s Magickal Properties
- Attract Romance: Bathe with dill in your bathwater or in your shower to make yourself irresistible.
- Dispel Bad Dreams: Hang a sprig of dill weed over your bed or stuff it inside of your pillowcase to get rid of nightmares.
- Dispel Jealousy: Keeping dill on or around you will keep jealous, harmful, and hateful people away from your location.
- Emotional Balance: Sniff the essential oil to help wade your way through tough emotional times.
- Good Luck: Dust your wallet or purse (or slot machine) with a sprig to dust it with good luck!
- Love + Romance Charms: Add any part of the plant to sachets and spells that deal with love, lust, and romance.
- Love Potion: Add a few sprigs of fresh dill to a cooled drink to infuse it with the energies of love. You can also add dill tea to any drink to turn it into a love potion!
- Mental Balance: Sniff the essential oil to pull yourself back into logical reality.
- Money Attraction: Carry the weed on you to attract wealth.
- Protection: Hang a sprig of dill weed over a child’s bed or the doorframe of a house for protection.
- Protection Carpet Sprinkle: Grind dill seeds or dry dill with baking soda and sea salt. Sprinkle on your carpet and vacuum to remove harmful, unwanted energy from your home.
Dill’s Medicinal Properties
- Antimicrobial: “…The “Journal of Food Science” in 2006 that showed the essential oil of dill weed was effective against several bacteria strains, completely inhibiting the growth of Fusarium graminearum, as well as being toxic to five other bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus.” [Livestrong]
- Mental Alertness: Chew the seeds to stay mentally alert and to relieve stress during meetings.
- Soothes Gas: A tea made from
- Vitamins + Minerals: Dill is classified as a good source of calcium, iron, manganese, and magnesium.
Copyright 2018 Jennifer “Aurora Moone” McDonald / All Rights Reserved.