Just as you’d adjust any ritual to your needs, it’s important to adjust your skin care routine to your skin’s needs. Check out this Quick Guide to the Best Essential Oils for Oily and Dry Skin.
I might have just saved you some time! If you have combination skin, I have a combination answer. My natural face serum recipe is made for combination skin. As with any product, always test on a patch before applying to your entire face.
DIY Natural Face Serum for Combination SkinAdd To Yummly!
- 1 ounce Argan Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops Geranium Essential Oil
- 5 drops Bergamot Essential Oil
- 1 Dark Amber Bottle
- Add everything into a small glass measuring cup, mix.
- Pour into a dark, amber glass bottle with a dropper.
- Apply daily after cleansing, or before bed.
Buy these items now!
Amber glass protects oils and tinctures from damaging infrared and ultraviolet light. This amber bottle with dropper holds 1 oz. of liquid. 0/5 (0 Reviews) ShareShareRedditMore0 Shares