Is it a Tuesday during the waxing moon phase of a Mercury Retrograde or is today extremely frustrating? If you’re feeling like a red-hot Witch who is safely tucked 300 years past the Salem Witch Trials, it’s time for us to calm down for a spell!
This beautiful spell will bring peace to your frustrations and anger! The best part? You can drink this spell! We’ll be making a potion that will relieve anger and invoke peace. Though this one is called a “New Moon Spell”, it can be cast at any time with wonderful results.
Pull out your magickal spoon wands, Witches; let’s get to brewing!
New Moon Internal Peace Spell
- 1 Peppermint tea bag (or 1 tsp. of dried Peppermint or 15 fresh Peppermint Leaves): Cools and relaxes the mind, body, and soul.
- Honey, to taste: Sweetens the spell and the drinker
- White Candle (Buy me!): For inner peace
- Cleanse: Cleanse and clear yourself and your sacred space. We recommend Palo Santo for this.
- Begin Brewing: Before your circle cast, add boiling water to your peppermint and carefully take your mug of brewing potion to your sacred space.
- Protect: Cast your circle of protection. (Don’t know how? We’ve got you!)
- Invoke Peace: Name your white candle to be inner peace. See it glowing with white light. Begin to feel the energy of peacefulness.
- Say the Spell: Chant this spell as you remove the spent leaves and add the honey to your brew. “To cool my anger, Herb of Mint. Honey, to sweeten my temperament. My attitude, right now, you will change. Toss heat of temper out of range.”
- Visualize + Sip: Visualize yourself feeling peaceful, full of white light, and at ease. Continue chanting the spell as you take sips of your potion. Always end your spells with “And it harm none, so mote it be.”
- Close your circle: Once you’re finished, close your circle and allow the candle to safely burn out.