Nothing says fall and winter like a cozy, warming, perfectly seasoned bowl of soup. Every soup has a base broth; why not make sure your soup and stew broth is filled with magic and healing nutrients? This beef and chicken bone broth contains vital trace minerals and is packed with vitamins to ensure you and your family have everything you need to stay healthy!
In this magical brew, you’ll find more than just vitamins and minerals in its ingredients; Witches know that everything in life is filled with energy that we can work with for our highest good. That’s why this bone broth recipe is perfect for Mabon, Samhain, and Yule feasts!
How do you do Kitchen Witchcraft?
Wondering how to turn any recipe into a spell? Every ingredient that goes into your recipe has energy and a purpose, just like in spellwork.
First, research and learn what magical properties each part of the spell recipe has. Then, as you add each item to your recipe, state what each ingredient is for while visualizing the goal of what you’re cooking!
This magickal recipe is for grounding, healing, and vitality, so visualize that everyone who eats it is strong, healthy, and protected!
Can I make a bone broth recipe if I don’t have an Instant Pot or pressure cooker?
Absolutely! To make bone broth the traditional way, you’ll want to cover the bones and spices in 8 quarts of water, place a lid on your stockpot, and let the ingredient simmer for 12 hours. Be sure to check on and top off your broth with fresh water to make sure the bones stay covered with water. Once it’s done, season to taste with salt.
Instant Pot Bone Broth Recipe for Grounding, Healing, and Vitality
- Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker
- Fine Mesh Strainer
- Cutting board
- 2.5 lbs. Beef Marrow Bones or Beef Bones Magickal properties: Nurturing, protection, emotional balance, rejuvenation, earth connection
- 2.5 lbs. Chicken Feet or Necks Magickal properties: Grounding, earth connection, internal healing and growth, enthusiasm, vitality, truth
- 1-2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar Magickal properties: Banishing, removing harmful energies, protection
- 1 Carrot Magickal properties: Grounding, fertility, vitality, sacral chakra regeneration
- 1 Celery Stalk Magickal properties: Concentration, mental health, psychic protection, psychic enhancement
- 4 Cloves Garlic Magickal properties: Healing, banishing harmful energies, protection, exorcism,
- 1 Onion Magickal properties: Banishing harmful energies, protection, healing
- 4 Black Peppercorns Magickal properties: Grounding, vitality, protection
- 4 sprigs Thyme Magickal properties: Healing, protection, restoring strength
- Filtered water Magickal properties: Emotional healing, energy clearing
- Sea salt Magickal properties: Purification, healing
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a roasting pan, roast the beef bones for 20 minutes. Turn the bones over, and roast the bones for 15 additional minutes.
- Remove the bones and add them to the Instant Pot.
- Deglaze the roasting pan with water and add the deglazed drippings to the Instant Pot.
- To the Instant pot, add apple cider vinegar. Let the bones, deglazed drippings, and vinegar rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice the carrot and celery. Quarter the onion.
- Add chicken feet/necks, carrots, celery, garlic, pepper, and thyme to the Instant Pot.
- Fill the Instant Pot with water to ⅔ full.
- Seal and cook for 180 minutes.
- Allow the pot to naturally release its pressure.
- Let the broth cool to touch and strain.
- Season to taste with sea salt.
- Enjoy or freeze.
What recipes will you use this bone broth recipe for? Let us know in the comments below!
Copyright 2021 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All rights reserved.