If you’ve read my super sexy Witches Guide to a Brazilian Wax, you’re probably here to get my DIY Sugar Scrub. Yes, a lot of sources will tell you that its easiest to go with store-bought exfoliants and scrubs, but if you’re already witching it up, why not make your own healing sugar scrub?
My take is if I’m using something that I would be normally ingesting, i.e. the ones in my pantry, I’m comfortable with it. However, I do ensure to make only what I need for the particular use and throw out the rest. Why sugar? It’s nicer to sensitive skin, the granules are smaller than salt, so isn’t as abrasive.
DIY Sugar Scrub Recipe
- ¼ cup of oil of your choice*
- ¼ cup sugar
- (optional) 1-2 drops lavender essential oil
- Put all ingredients in a small container, preferably not glass, and mix together.
- Using your fingers, scoop small amounts and rub into your skin in small, circular motions.
- Rinse and repeat all over your body.
- Dry of with a cozy, warm towel.
*I used extra light olive oil, because that is what was on hand. I recommend that or Grapeseed oil. Check out this article if you want to know more about carrier oils.
Copyright 2019 Paige Craft + Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.