Purify your aura, remove the harmful energies of the past year, and celebrate the Winter Solstice with a warm, wild, spiritually-cleansing milk bath! Ring in the holidays with more than just a Yule Log! Whether you follow the Wiccan Rede, love Cernunnos, or simply just want a new way to celebrate Yule, this bath recipe is perfect for you!
What is a Spiritual Bath?
Also known as a cleansing bath, a spiritual bath helps you and your aura attune to the frequency of specific needs or events! Popular within Neo-Paganism and Wicca, spiritual cleansing baths are traditionally taken before doing rituals or spellwork!
Simply add the crystals, kosher, Himalayan, or sea salt, milks, herbs, or essential oils that resonate with your intention to your bath. As you bathe, visualize yourself receiving your intention. Be sure that the items you add to your bath are safe!
What is a Milk Bath?
Think Cleopatra. She was known for her beauty, as well as her power and strength. She lived for a good milk bath because, as it turns out, milk is incredibly moisturizing for the skin! The lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid, that is found in nature’s formula softens your skin by helping to remove dead skin cells.
So, next time you take a milk bath, visualize that as dead skin cells leave your body, so do negative energies!
Let’s celebrate Yule and head into the New Year with a nice milk bath, dedicated to Yule and Cernunnos!
Cernunnos’ Yule Milk Bath Recipe
Ritual Bath Ingredients:
- Milk powder: 2 cups
- Peppermint Essential Oil: 4 drops
- Clove Essential Oil: 3 drops
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: 4 drops
- Patchouli Essential Oil: 4 drops
- Palo Santo Essential Oil: 3 drops
Ritual Bath Directions:
- Whisk: In a medium bowl, whisk all of the essential oils into the milk powder until well combined.
- Enchant: Place your hands over the bowl and visualize green and white light emanating from within the oil and powder mixture. Feel a wild energy stir inside of you, and when you feel the presence of Cernunnos (our favorite Horned God), know that you are protected.
- Bathe: Pour the powder into your tub and fill it with warm water.
- Relax: Sit back, relax, and enjoy your bath soak.