It’s incredibly easy to make a DIY sage spray! With just 5 ingredients, you can spray the bad energy away! Simply add everything to a spray bottle, shake, and spray! If you can’t burn sage smudge sticks to sage cleanse your home, this spray is a great way to create your sacred space!
How can I use sage spray?
You can use this essential oil-based spray to clear your space of negative energy:
- Before your daily yoga practice or in your yoga class
- Before meditating in your sacred space
- Before reiki training or healing
- Before casting your ritual circle
- Before casting spells
- Before and after divination sessions
- After natural healing sessions
- Anytime you feel heavy, sad, anxious, or depressed
DIY Sage Smudge Spray
- 2 oz. Glass Spray Bottle Cobalt Blue or Amber
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Distilled Water
- 4 drops Sage Essential Oil for cleansing, purifying, and clarity
- 1 piece White Sage Leaf, dried for blessing and cleansing
- 1 sprinkle Salt for cleansing
- 3 drops Herkimer Diamond Gem Elixir (optional) for protection by your guardian angels, higher self, and ascended masters
- Add all ingredients to the bottle, one at a time. As you add each item, say and visualize what each ingredient is for. This sets the intention for your spray.
- Close the bottle and shake it to combine!
- Optional step: Allow the spray to sit under a full moon or within a crystal grid of quartz, rose quartz, and blue kyanite to charge!
- Spray in the four corners of each room to cleanse your house of negativity!
Buy the ingredients for this spray from us:
Copyright 2020 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All rights reserved.