Table of contents
It’s incredibly easy to make a DIY sage spray! With just 5 ingredients, you can spray the bad energy away! Simply add everything to a spray bottle, shake, and spray! If you can’t burn sage smudge sticks to sage cleanse your home, this spray is a great way to create your sacred space!
How can I use sage spray?
You can use this essential oil-based spray to clear your space of negative energy:
- Before your daily yoga practice or in your yoga class
- Before meditating in your sacred space
- Before reiki training or healing
- Before casting your ritual circle
- Before casting spells
- Before and after divination sessions
- After natural healing sessions
- Anytime you feel heavy, sad, anxious, or depressed
What do I need to make a smokeless sage smudge spray?
- 2 oz. Glass Spray Bottle Cobalt Blue or Amber
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Distilled Water
- 4 drops Sage Essential Oil for cleansing, purifying, and clarity
- 1 piece White Sage Leaf, dried for blessing and cleansing
- 1 sprinkle Salt for cleansing
- 3 drops Herkimer Diamond Gem Elixir (optional) for protection by your guardian angels, higher self, and ascended masters
How to Make a Sage Spray for Clearing Bad Energies
Time needed: 3 minutes
This DIY Sage Room Spray is great for people who can’t burn smudge sticks! Great for cleansing your sacred space with children, babies, or in smokeless homes!
- Add 4 drops of sage essential oil to a 2-ounce glass spray bottle.
As you add the oil, visualize negative energies shifting from dense and black to airy and white.
- Add 1 piece of dried white sage leaf to the spray bottle.
As you add the dried leaf, visualize your favorite higher beings and ask them to bless any space this spray touches.
- Add a sprinkle of salt to the mixture.
When you sprinkle in the salt, visualize all negativity being pushed out of your space.
- Optional – Add 3 drops of Herkimer diamond gem elixir.
If you can add this beautiful gemstone elixir, visualize your guardian angels, higher self, or ascended masters keeping you and anyone within the space of the spray safe.
- Add 1 ounce of distilled water.
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with 1 ounce of vodka.
The alcohol of the vodka preserves the spray, keeping it from molding. It also helps with evaporation if the spray lands on a surface.
- Shake well.
As you shake, visualize your spray working in various scenarios.
- Optional – Allow the spray to sit under the light of the full moon.
This is optional, but the more good vibes you can add, the better!
- Spray around any space that feels heavy, cluttered, busy, or hectic.
Spray, and know that everything will work out.
Buy the ingredients for this spray from us
White Sage, dried – 1oz$4.95
Copyright 2020 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All rights reserved.