Instant Pot Pumpkin Applesauce
Homemade applesauce with real pumpkin. Great to serve alongside roasted pork during the fall months when apples are ripe! This recipe uses no added sugar!
Add To Yummly!
- 2-3 Granny Smith Apples peeled, cored, cubed (Properties: Awakening, Focus, Healing)
- 7-8 Honey Crisp Apples peeled, cored, cubed (Properties: Love, Friendship, Family, Healing)
- ¾ c. Water (Properties: Emotional balance, Psychic Visions, Energy Flow)
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Spice (Properties: Money, Fast Manifestation, Grounding, Healing)
- 1 Lemon, juiced (Properties: Friendship, Focus, Happiness)
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract (Properties: Friendship, Love, Ancestors)
- ⅔ c. Pureed Pumpkin (Properties: Longevity, Ancestors, Money, Guidance, Focus)
Add apples, water, pumpkin spice, lemon juice, and vanilla extract to the pot, visualizing what each ingredient will bring to your life. Stir lightly.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot, place the valve in the "Sealing" position. Select "Manual" mode, and set the timer for 5 minutes on HIGH pressure.
Let the Instant Pot naturally release for 15 minutes, and then manually release the pressure.
Open the lid, stir in the pumpkin puree, and enjoy warm or cooled!
Leave a review! 👇