Need someone to GTFO of your life? Maybe you want to pack a crazy good punch when it comes to protection of your home or business? This Hot Foot Powder recipe contains all of the vibes to protect from and banish all harmful people, energies, and influences!
How do I use Hot Foot Powder?
There are a multitude of ways to use hot foot powder, so here are some of our favorite uses:
- Sprinkle hot foot powder across the thresholds or entrances of your house for protection against thieves and unwanted people.
- Sprinkle hot foot powder around the property of your home to keep out harmful energies.
- Sprinkle hot foot powder into the footprint or shoes of people you want to remove from your life.
- Lift the dirt from unwanted peoples’ footprints, mix it with your hot foot powder, and dress and light a black candle to remove those unwanted people from your life.
- Sprinkle hot foot powder around your desk or cubicle at work to keep drama away.
Hot Foot Powder Recipe
Hot Foot Powder Ingredients
- 1 part Salt (or Black Salt for its banishing powers)
- 1 part Cayenne Pepper
- 1 part Black Pepper
- 1 part ground or Activated Charcoal
- 1 part Habanero Powder
- 1 part Red Sandalwood Powder
- 1 pinch Sulfur
- 1 Glass Jar
Hot Foot Powder Mixing Directions
- Using your favorite magickal vessel, add each item one at a time, visualizing harmful influences turning away from your life.
- Mix thoroughly, visualizing harmful influences turning away from your life.
- Store in a tightly-sealed glass jar.
Warning: Do not use this as an incense.
What’s your favorite way to use hot foot powder?
Leave a comment below!
Copyright 2018 Jennifer “Aurora Moone” McDonald / All Rights Reserved.