Simple Oat, Goat’s Milk, and Honey Face Mask
This simple, moisturizing facial mask recipe is made with just three ingredients -- oats, milk, and honey! We recommend using organic ingredients in order to have the most beautiful skin possible! Also, this recipe scales easily! You can make a large batch or a smaller batch! Simply reduce the amount of oats and powdered milk in equal ratios!
Servings: 16 masks
Mask Base Ingredients
- 1 cup Organic Oats
- 1 cup Powdered Goat's Milk Other powdered milks are great, too!
Individual Mask Ingredients (always use 2T. of base and 1t. of honey!)
- 2 Tbsp. Base Ingredients Made from above
- 1 tsp. Royal Jelly Or your favorite honey!
- 1 splash Hot Water (If using Royal Jelly)
Mask Base Instructions
- In a blender, blend together the oats and powdered goat’s milk into a fine powder. Vitamix works perfectly for this!
- Store the dry base ingredients in a dry, sealed container until you’re ready to use!
Individual Mask Instructions
- In a small bowl, melt the royal jelly with a splash of hot water. If using honey, just add your honey to the small bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of your dry base ingredients to your liquid honey. Stir to combine. Add warm water if it’s too stiff. Add more powder if it’s too wet.
- Wet your face and spread the mask evenly onto your skin, gently rubbing as you do.
- Let the mask sit for 5 minutes, and rinse!