Shells are beautifully sacred containers that you can use to rest your smudging bundles and herbs in. We recommend placing the shell on top of sand or a fireproof surface before burning herbs directly in the shell. This shell measures approximately 6″, but sizes may vary slightly, as this is a natural item.
Shell Incense and Sage Smudge Stick Burner
- All-natural seashell 🐚
- Great for resting a smudge stick in ♨️
- Measures approximately 6″ 📏
Read more below!
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
SKU: IB7605 Categories: Incense Burners, Incense Burners Tags: incense holders, shells
Q & A
There are no questions yet
- Great for Samhain & Halloween Decor 👻
- Uses: Holds incense sticks and incense cones ♨
- Size: 5" 📏
- Perfect for an air altar 🌬️
- Cleanse in the moonlight 🌕
- 9.5" in length 📏
- Great for yoga studios! 🧘♂️
- Use when aligning your chakras! 🙏
- 4.25" x 4.5" 📏
Out of stock
Our Pan decorated candle, incense, and smudge stick holder is great for catching the ashes of your incense or smudging stick and holding your candles. This tray is decorated with a wide array of Celtic designs, including a Triskele, and three images of Pan’s head. This holder measures 7 inches in width. ShareTweetPin1RedditMore1 Shares
- Spiritual Meanings: Element of Air, Intellect, Empowerment 🌬
- How To Use A Censer: Line bottom with heat-proof sand, safely light a charcoal tablet and place on sand, then place incense powder or resin incense onto lit charcoal tablet. Hold by chain. ♨
- Size: Bowl: 3.5" x 2.25". Entire censer: 14.5" long.
- How To Use: Light special backflow incense cones & place in the top cauldron. ♨
- Includes: Waterfall Incense Burner & Starter backflow incense cones 🌟
- Height: 5" 📏
Rated 5.00 out of 5$1.95
A Tree of Life Wooden Incense Burner and ash holder is suitable for all types of incense sticks. Sold in a variety of brightly dyed hues and randomly chosen, this incense holder measures 10″ x 1 3/8″. DO NOT use to burn cone incense. ShareTweetPin2RedditMore2 Shares
Associated with Venus, most familiarly “The Birth of Venus,” the Lion’s Paw Shell is a symbol of power, purity, and rebirth, in addition to all of the wonderful powers granted to it from the element of Water. This makes it a fantastic balance and burner for your incense! Measures 5″ x 5″. ShareTweetPin2RedditMore2 Shares
There are no reviews yet.