This book is the first of its kind that embraces the Yoruba concept of positive change through “offerings”. It is significant to those who are uninitiated because of it is the fir Yoruba religious “how to” publication that explains our concepts and removes the mystery between man and gods.
Yoruba Self-Help Using Adimu by Conrad Mauge
- Prayers and foods for each Orisha ☀️
- Contains stories to relate to 📣
- 134 pages 📖
Read more below!
19 in stock
SKU: BYORSEL Categories: Books, Hoodoo, Voodoo Tags: atr books, atr items, oshun books, oshun items, Yoruba books, yoruba items
Q & A
There are no questions yet
- A wonderfully refreshing take on the Wiccan religion, though written 30+ years ago!
- Includes a number of Rites, including a `Self-Dedication Rite'
- Includes descriptions of the Saxon deities and explanations of their primary beliefs
- Get an introduction to the magical runic Saxon alphabet
- 155 pages of straight OG Wicca
Inscribed into the hand-tooled surface of this Tree of Life Leather Journal depicts the Sacred Oak Tree. Shown as the Tree of Life, this tree celebrates nature and the path it offers to other worlds of discovery and mysticism. This book of shadows contains 240 unlined pages and measures 5″ x 7″.
Hazel Raven’s “The Angel Bible: The Definitive Guide to Angel Wisdom” is one of many fantastic books about the angels, the angelic realms, and more! In this book, you’ll discover angel lore, angel stories, angel advice, and angel wisdom, whether you’re seeking guidance, healing, or inspiration from these heavenly messengers, you’ll find it in this [...]
The Complete Book of Baths, By Robert Laremy, offers an endless list of spells from different cultures, this book provides you with many ritual and spiritual baths for: love money health happiness spiritual growth psychic defense fighting bad habits much more!