Out of hundreds of herbals, the Master Book of Herbalism is one of the few that includes serious treatment of the realm of magical herbalism, along with basic information on the properties of plants.
The Master Book of Herbalism by Paul Beyerl
- Beautiful illustrations of plants that are easily found in the wild
- History and religious lore with specific background information on individual herbs
- Herb gathering and storage, the magickal way
- Information on how to create incenses, oils, amulets, elixirs, balms and fluid condensers
- Herbs and their relationship with gemstones, astrology, and tarot
- Over 50,000 sold!
8 in stock
Q & A
There are no questions yet
The Complete Book of Baths, By Robert Laremy, offers an endless list of spells from different cultures, this book provides you with many ritual and spiritual baths for: love money health happiness spiritual growth psychic defense fighting bad habits much more!
The Complete Book of Incense, Oils and Brews by Scott Cunningham is a great book for reference and research to any herbalist or Witch of any level! Full of potion recipes, herbal correspondences, and more, this 288 page book contains more than 100 recipes for you to make and work from!
- Excellent if you're new to essential oils 🌱
- Descriptions include botanical names 📜
- 224 pages 📖
With a faux wood finish, this blank Pentacle Journal has an interwoven pentagram set upon its front cover, making it the perfect setting for your book of shadows, journal, diary, or whatever else you can imagine. This journal contains 160 pages, and it measures 6″ x 8″.
Hazel Raven’s “The Angel Bible: The Definitive Guide to Angel Wisdom” is one of many fantastic books about the angels, the angelic realms, and more! In this book, you’ll discover angel lore, angel stories, angel advice, and angel wisdom, whether you’re seeking guidance, healing, or inspiration from these heavenly messengers, you’ll find it in this [...]