Crafted in a Roman-inspired fashion, this Roman Black Handle Athame features a wide, triangular stainless blade almost as wide as its brass cross guard, and has a carved spiral cut black wood handle. This blade comes with a top grain leather sheath and measures 10″ with a 6″ blade.
Q & A
There are no questions yet
- Perfect for Wiccan rituals ✨
- Unsharpened blade ⚔
- 10" in length. 6" blade. 📏
- All natural, sustainably sourced bone
- Beautifully layered Damascus steel
- Approximately 8.5" in length, 3" blade
- New Orleans Witches love this athame! ⚡
- Multiple Fleur de lis decorate this beautiful blade.
- 11.5" in length, 7.5" blade.
- Stunning Celtic Knot lacework
- Crafted from stainless steel, pewter, and resin (hand-crafted, randomly chosen gem)
- 8.5" long, 4.5" blade
Bring some royalty to your magickal circle with this beautiful Black Medieval Athame! Equipped with a long, unsharpened blade, cruciform cross guard, and black hilt wrapped in a faux leather finish, this athame appears to be a medieval sword in miniature. Cannot ship to MA or CA. 9″ blade. ShareTweetPin1RedditMore1 Shares
This Goddess Athame displays a winged Goddess on its pewter sheath, which perfectly accents the scrollwork and goddess that compose the athame’s ornate hilt. The athame measures 13″ in length with an 8″ blade. ShareTweetPin282RedditMore282 Shares
Out of stock
- Represents either Fire or Air 🔥
- Perfect for Celtic magick practitioners 🌳
- 9" long, 4" blade 📏
Out of stock
- Energy: Healing, heart chakra 💚
- Great for healing and protection rituals 🌹
- 12" long. 7.5" blade. 📏
There are no reviews yet.