Featuring the delicate lines and curves distinctive of much art from the Renaissance, this athame features a slender double-edged blade and white bone handle. Overall length 10″ with 6″ blade.
Renaissance Athame With A White Bone Handle
- Perfect for Wiccan rituals ✨
- Unsharpened blade ⚔
- 10″ in length. 6″ blade. 📏
Purchase this item and get 35 Points - a worth of $0.35
SKU: RA105BO Category: Athames Tags: athames, bone items
Q & A
There are no questions yet
Earn 35 Points
- New Orleans Witches love this athame! ⚡
- Multiple Fleur de lis decorate this beautiful blade.
- 11.5" in length, 7.5" blade.
Earn 15 Points
- Surprise! Multi-colored wood!
- Chosen at random
- 7” dagger, 3.5” blade
Earn 33 Points
This Pentacle Athame is the perfect tool for directing the energy of your next ritual or spell with the added protective qualities of the pentacle affixed to the blade. The athame measures 7 1/4″ in length with a 3 3/4″ blade. ShareTweetPinRedditMore0 Shares
Earn 91 Points
- Beautifully engraved with Egyptian Hieroglyphics
- Matching set of stunning athames
- Larger dagger measures 18.5"
- Smaller dagger measures 10"
Earn 14 Points
- Perfect for Scottish Pagans or Celtic practitioners!
- 6.75" long, 3.5" blade
- Single-edged, black blade
Earn 33 Points
Bring some royalty to your magickal circle with this beautiful Black Medieval Athame! Equipped with a long, unsharpened blade, cruciform cross guard, and black hilt wrapped in a faux leather finish, this athame appears to be a medieval sword in miniature. Cannot ship to MA or CA. 9″ blade. ShareTweetPin1RedditMore1 Shares
Earn 113 Points
- Energy: Healing, heart chakra 💚
- Great for healing and protection rituals 🌹
- 12" long. 7.5" blade. 📏
Earn 41 Points
- Uses: Directing energy, casting circles, symbolic cord cutting 🗡
- Decorative use only. ⭐
- Size: 9 1/2" long. 4 1/2" blade. 📏
There are no reviews yet.