If you’ve found Plentiful Earth’s online Mercury Retrograde calendar, chances are life has gotten crazy out of nowhere. Your internet feels like it’s on dial-up, your phone is freaking out, Instagram is down, Facebook is MIA, you’ve lost a few packages in the mail, and your car won’t start; Mercury could be in retrograde!
So, we’ve put together this free 2019 Mercury Retrograde Calendar to help you pinpoint when you should backup your hard drives, say a prayer to Saint Christopher, set an intention for safe travel, and keep an ear out for your own tongue! If the date falls within these time spans, check out this article on what you should do during a Mercury Retrograde!
When is Mercury Retrograde?
Mercury Retrograde happens whenever Mercury appears to stop, travel backward, stop, and go forwards again! Since the planet rules travel and communication, this backward motion effs up all travel and communication! Learn more about how Mercury Retrograde works here! So, when is the next retrograde? Check out the dates below!
Mercury Retrograde March 2019 in Pisces and Aries
- Pre-Shadow Period: February 19 – March 5
- Retrograde Station: March 5
- Retrograde Period: March 5 – March 28
- Direct Station: March 28
- Post-Shadow Period: March 29 – April 16
Mercury Retrograde July 2019 in Cancer and Leo
- Pre-Shadow Period: June 20 – July 6
- Retrograde Station: July 7
- Retrograde Period: July 7 – July 31
- Direct Station: July 31
- Post-Shadow Period: August 1 – 15
Mercury Retrograde November 2019 in Scorpio
- Pre-Shadow Period: October 11 – 30
- Retrograde Station: October 31
- Retrograde Period: October 31 – November 20
- Direct Station: November 20
- Post-Shadow Period: November 21 – December 7
Copyright 2018 Plentiful Earth, LLC. / All Rights Reserved.