Aromatherapy, pure relaxation, all the elements? What else could a Witch ask for? Perhaps magick-infused bath salts made by the most powerful Witch ever? (psst: That’s YOU!)
If we know our Witches, we know that they’re crafty. They like making everything by hand. Why? Because the magick contained within these tools, powders, and salts is much more powerful when we’ve dedicated time to them!
So, why stop at creating your altar tools? Let’s make some magickal bath salts!
Today, we’ll share a basic bath salt recipe with you! From here, you can add your own essential oils for your own bath time spells!
Basic Bath Salt Recipe
- 2 cups Epsom Salt, for purification
- ½ cup Baking Soda, for aura cleansing
- 7 – 11 drops of your favorite Essential Oils
- 1 Resealable Storage Baggie (Like a Ziplock bag)
- Add everything to your resealable storage bag!
Be sure to enchant each item as you add it!
- Seal the baggie and give it a good shake!
Visualize your intent as you mix it all up!
- Use immediately by pouring the magickal bath salts into your tub’s warm, running water.
- Save baggie for your next spiritual bath!
What are your favorite bath salt essential oil blends?
Copyright 2018 Jennifer “Aurora Moone” McDonald / All Rights Reserved.